Does anyone else feel like this year is passing by too quickly?
Welcome to March!
Here is this month’s ten things list.
1. Check out this gorgeous 2.1 meter wide townhouse in London. They did some very clever renovations that made it a beautiful, functional and comfortable space.
2. Some inspiring recipes from this dessert blog
3. The best makeup looks from the 2017 golden globe awards – my personal favourite look was worn by Lily Collins.
4. Anyone else obsessing over floral patterns lately?
5. I’m still dreaming about a Bali holiday – and I’m thankful for the many travel blogs that offer helpful advice and recommendations. We are actually in the discussion of trying to choose between Bali or Vietnam – if anyone feels like offering their recommendations or suggestions, please do!
6. Just ordered my second bag of Chai protein powder
7. So glad this makeup artist is finally on youtube! Check out the gorgeous makeup creations by Ashleigh Cormack – I had the pleasure of working with her a few years ago, and she has a lot to offer the beauty industry.
8. A great website to create business cards
9. 15 air purifying plants for your home here
10. 10 of the world’s most stunning places to visit and stay here